Listen Siblings, I come in peace,
“Hide nothing from the masses of our people. Tell no lies. Expose lies whenever they are told. Mask no difficulties, mistakes, failures. Claim no easy victories.” — Amilcar Cabral
This January was a Homage to John Edward Bruce. I copied several quotations from The Selected Writings of John Edward Bruce: Militant Black Journalist during a visit to the Brooklyn Public Library (the book has since been missing). Philosopher Dallas Newton and I wrote ten thematic articles reintroducing our noble Ancestor to his noble Descendants. His message resounds: Organize.
As per Cabral I’ll be honest. The African Blood Siblings needs more Philosophers and Scientists from more Countries and Communities. As stated elsewhere, “Warfare starts with a recruitment of people and ends with an exposure to the enemy. Somehow we don’t recruit, arm, organize, train, lodge, etc; but we’re shocked that our exposure is to our demise.”
Monthly Racial Progress Reports shows the difficulties of Liberation; but this should be the last Report. Donate more, Write more, Share more and Apply. That’s the Bottom Line. Subscribe, share, love.
Monthly Racial Progress Report — January 2013
By Onitaset Kumat
Political Progress Report
- Racial Progress in Self-Determination
- No New Units of Organization this month. A Unit composes Thirteen Africans whom balance one another in Political, Economical and Cultural Knowledge assuring Collective Action that progresses Racial Independence in Food, Clothing, Shelter and Consciousness.
- No New African Blood Siblings Community Centers (ABSCC) this month. An ABSCC is a Community Center to reconnect African people into an African environment which serves as the foundation for a Prosperous, Independent African Community.
- Racial Progress in Society
- Estimated: Between 900 – 1,800 Readers from over 80 countries.
- 15 New Subscribers this month. 166 in total with 20 from Tumblr.
- 5 New Commenters this month: Gat Turner, akinnioyo, rachel, g7vgg, The Sanity Inspector.
- Other commenters this month were veronica (US), sittinducks (US), omalone1 (UK), Kushite Prince (US), diaryofanegress (US), Qhamani (SA). All are great friends to the Newsletter. I am thankful to all for their continued support.
- Contributors this month were Dallas Newton (“Struggle for ‘Equality’?” by Dallas Newton)
Economical Progress Report
- Racial Progress in Production
- “Maroon and Build For Self” didn’t have any online customers this month. “Maroon and Build For Self” is the pamphlet which challenges European Mis-Education while helping to sustain the African Blood Siblings Newsletter.
- The sale of African Blood Siblings literature had to be done on the streets.
- Racial Progress in Value
- The African Blood Siblings had one online donor this month. I extend my appreciation to this Sister. Thanks so much! You give me strength!
- Other donations for the ABS were collected on the streets.
Cultural Progress Report
- Racial Progress in Identity
- No new quiz results this month. The Quiz is an open-ended assessment of how one thinks and how one could play a role in a Unit of Organization.
- Ancestral Recognitions were numerous. Most significantly deference was given John Edward Bruce.
- Racial Progress in Sex
- No new applicants this month. An Applicant is someone who expresses interest in joining the African Blood Siblings to create Racial Independence in Food, Clothing, Shelter and Consciousness.
- No new membership this month. Membership pertains to those who are qualified for a Unit of Organization as discerned by the Quiz, an Interview and Readership.