Listen Siblings, I come in peace,
“The problem with Europeans and Asians is Europeans and Asians; the solution for Africans is Africans!” — Onitaset Kumat
We now look at Diop’s Two Cradle Theory. This Theory puts into focus how fundamentally the Occidental (European) and Oriental (Asian) differ from the Original (African). This is ancient Knowledge returning to our people. More details can be seen on the top pages. Organization can build institutions to make this exoteric (common) knowledge. Support the African Blood Siblings. Your support can bring African Blood Siblings Community Centers where you are. These spaces for African unity can foster loving, knowledgeable and wise Africans for our global restoration. We must again empower ourselves. Write the ABS for more information. Subscribe, share, love.
DIOP’S TWO CRADLE THEORY
FROM “THE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF CIVILIZATION” AND “CULTURAL UNITY”
CHARACTERISTIS OF THE TWO CRADLES
(Determined by Environment after a separation during the Ice Age.)
Southern Cradle-Egyptian Model
- Abundance of vital resources.
- Gentle, idealistic, peaceful nature with a spirit of justice.
- Matriarchal family.
- Emancipation of women in domestic life.
- Territorial state.
- Social collectivism.
- Material solidarity of right for individual which makes moral or material misery unknown.
- Idea of peace, justice, goodness and optimism.
- Literature emphasizes novel tales, fables and comedy.
Northern Cradle-Greek Model
- Bareness of resources.
- Nomadic-hunting (piracy)
- Ferocious, warlike nature with spirit of survival.
- Patriarchal family.
- Debasement / enslavement of women.
- City state (fort)
- Moral solitude.
- Disgust for existence, pessimism.
- Literature favors tragedy.
Dr. Ben on “The Symbolism” – Kemetic Symbolism
Brother Ashra Kwesi speaks — Dr. Ben’s Protege
Africans Should Love Everyone – Love Everyone
Excerpt, The Authorship of the Republic [ . . .] by George James – Stolen Legacy
Excerpt from “A Great and Mighty Walk” — Christianity’s Origin